Thursday, July 5, 2012

Picture Perfect Party

Have a look at the stunning party my neighbor had for her daughters 2nd Birthday on Saturday. 
My favourite detail of the party were these gorgeous mini glass milk bottles, 
with polka dot ribbons and paper straws. 

She even had a drinks dispenser!
My little miss, in fact all the little ones, agreed that the mini milk bottles were the best part of the party. 
The cake was so beautiful and so yum, with layers of pink inside!
My daughters birthday party is in two weeks, and she decided on a Lalaloopsy theme, which I am pretty excited about. If you haven't heard of Lalaloopsy she is a rag doll with button eyes, so it's a very exciting theme indeed! 

4 comments:

simona said...

your decoration and all the details you included are lovely, well done!!
aren't these pom-poms just the coolest? i also have my post today including these!

Kat said...

What a gorgeous party! I am already planning Squishy's fury birthday. I can't wait! Lala loopsy will be a fun theme. Those dolls are adorable.

Suz said...

Wow - so much effort. Gorgeous food! My daughter's 4th birthday is in a few weeks. We have decided on a 'royal' theme so she can dress up as a princess!! I'll be making a castle cake. Hope I can pull it all off!

sweet emmelie said...

beautiful party! I've always wanted to try one of those cakes and with the special icing. She is one talented woman! I had a laloopsy party for my 5 yr old in April just haven't blogged about it yet. Just LOVE lalaloopsy's! Good luck with all the party details!